Photo by @roamingrotties
Calming foraging enrichment at home or out & about!
Anyone else find trains relaxing? Me and Willow don’t often go on trains but whenever we do I always find myself enjoying it.
I always pack her snuffleball from @calmdoggames for longer journeys, just to give her something to do. I used it a lot when we practiced settle work earlier in her ad (assistance dog) training and it was a lifesaver. I don’t rely on it anymore to actually settle her, I just use it as a nice reward.
Snuffle balls are also great for everyday enrichment! I usually give Floyd one everyday as sniffing is calming to dogs and it helps him when he’s feeling anxious about something. ~ @roamingrotties
Engage your dog in snuffling and foraging! Great for mental stimulation and calmness.
How to play: Simply stuff dry treats between the folds for your dog to push around and seek out.
- Taking with on you to pubs, cafes, visiting friends and family etc to help your dog settle.
- Flat faced dogs; the soft fleece won’t hurt their eyes when interacting with the toy.
- Highly active minds such as working breeds who enjoy problem solving.
- Slow feeding dry food; it’s quick and easy to stuff.
Size: Large ~ approx. 20cm
Handmade to order ~ Please allow up to 5 working days for dispatch.
Thank you for supporting my small business ~ Chloe
Handmade in the UK.
Soft & durable polar fleece.
Hand stitched with natural cord – no plastic cable ties.
Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified. This fabric has been tested for harmful substances.
- Gentle wash at 30 degrees.
- Air dry
- Do not iron, bleach or dry clean.
Never leave dogs unattended with toys. Always supervise play. Not intended for chewing. Check for damage and discard if becomes damaged.