Shipping & Returns
Worldwide shipping is available from the UK.
Orders are typically sent out the next working day or same-day if received by 8:30am Mon-Thurs or by 2pm Fri.
There may be the odd discrepancy in this as I am a one-woman business, though I always try to get your orders sent out asap.
Shipping options are automatically calculated at checkout via Royal Mail.
These are for general guidance. Royal Mail can’t guarantee these timings. Please note there are still postal delays occurring due to Covid (a shortage of postal working plus an increase in online shopping). It is extremely rare for a parcel not to arrive at all, so please know that it is on its way.
Substantial delays for international services are likely to continue during the COVID-19 pandemic and are dependant on your local postal services.
Royal Mail operate Mon-Sat in the UK.
- First Class: 1 working day
- Second Class: 3 working days
- Other signed & tracked options are available
- Standard: 3-5 working days
- Economy: up to 2 weeks (Western) & up to 5 weeks (Eastern)
- Standard: 6-7 working days
- Economy: 2+ weeks
- North America up to 6 weeks
- South America, Africa and Asia in up to 8 weeks
- Australia in up to 12 weeks
As a small business, your happiness as a customer really does mean the world to me so if for whatever reason you’re not happy with your product, you are welcome to return the item (I’ll cover postage) and I will send you a full refund.