Puzzle Wall Hanging
Enrichment Toys ✩
Multi-purpose enrichment toy!
There are a number of ways you can play:
1. Stuff a treat under each ring and encourage your dog to pull off each ring from the body to release the treats. This is great fun for dogs who enjoy taking toys apart!
2. Take off the rings, stuff a treat between each and throw for your dog to chase and get the treat.
3. Stuff a treat in each ring and hide these around the room or house for your dog to find. You can also utilise the rings for scent games.
4. Hold one fluffy end of the ring and encourage your dog to mouth the other (be careful and use your own judgement based on your dog). Not designed for tug, but you can teach your dog to take the toy in their mouth, pick up and drop or touch. You can also play switcheroo with the multiple rings.
So many possibilities! Just remember make easy make it fun for your dog.
Supervision required at all times.
- Fun, active play
- Boosting confidence
- Building trust (switcheroo game)
Handmade in the UK
Fully machine washable.
Size: Approx 48 x 22 x 15cm
Safety: Always supervise your dog with toys. These are not designed to be used as tug toys or for chewing. Once your dog has finished finding their treats or food please remove the ball from the dog.
Shipping & Delivery
Orders are typically sent out within 48 hours during the working week.
Shipping options are automatically calculated at checkout.
UK: First Class: 1-2 working days | Second Class: 2-3 working days
Europe: Standard: 3-5 working days | Economy: up to 2 weeks (Western) & up to 5 weeks (Eastern)
International: Standard: 6-7 working days | Economy: 2+ weeks (North America up to 6 weeks, South America, Africa and Asia in up to 8 weeks & Australia in up to 12 weeks)
Delivery aims are just that – aims. Delivery times cannot be guaranteed by Royal Mail.
Out of stock
Out of stock? These toys are handmade and so I only have small batches available at any time. If an item you would like is sold out, please subscribe below to get first dibs on the next batch.