All in One Calming Kit – Save £16.50
A new and natural way of tackling stress and anxiety. Several years of research and trials have resulted in a unique clinically proven formula using low concentration Valerian essential oil, blended with Vetiver, Sweet Basil, and Sage.
Pet Remedy works alongside the brain’s natural messengers called neurotransmitters, which work by telling the nerve receiving the message either to calm (via GABA pathway) or get ‘fired up’.
In times of stress or anxiety, the nerves get over stimulated, which leads on to the many different signs of stress we see in our pets.
The special Pet Remedy blend of essentials oils works alongside these natural relaxation pathways to help calm the nerves of anxious or stressed pets.
- Easy to use
- Ideal for pets including dogs, cats, horses, rabbits, rodents and birds.
- Water-based, PH neutral formulation so safe on skin and coat of pet
- Clinically proven
- Starts to help immediately
- Helps calm pet without sedating
- Helps pet become more attentive and receptive to you
- Developed and made in England
In the box:
- 1 x 200ml Calming Spray
- 1 x 15ml Refillable Mini Spray
- 1 x Plug Diffuser*
- 12 Individual Calming Wipes
Worth £52.50 – Save £16.50
- Locate the plug diffuser in the room where your pet spends the most time.
- The ambient and constant slow release makes Pet Remedy all the more effective.
- Suitable for all pets including birds and reptiles.
- Starts to help instantly and will help with separation anxiety, bonding, fireworks, new home, bereavement, new pet in-home, and any other stressful situation.
- Lasts up to 8 weeks so good value
- Only 5 watts so cheap to run
- Works for all pets in household
- Coverage up to 60m2 (650 sq ft) (large room)
- Refill bottles available
*Currently I have UK plugs in stock. If you would like to order an EU, US or AUS plug, please get in touch.
Calming Sprays 200ml & 15ml
- The calming spray is water-based and pH neutral. Use for travel and in the home.
- Spray on pet bedding, bandana, or even a little on your fingers and gently rub around muzzle, under the chin, and top of chest!
- You only need a couple of sprays and this will last between 2 and 6 hours depending on the individual pet.
- For bonding rabbits, spray a little on a damp cloth or fingers and gently rub around muzzles of rabbits. This helps with scent swapping as well as calming, which in turn helps speed up the bonding process. This same procedure can be used for bonding other pets such as dogs, cats, rodents, and horses.
- As a rule, best not to spray directly on a pet. This avoids any association of the spray with the stressful situation.
- Avoid spraying in the proximity of small mammals and birds as they have small lung capacity. Best to spray a little on a cloth and then place the cloth near them.
- When out walking or training an anxious dog, spray a little on a bandana or spray a little on a damp` cloth or your fingers and gently rub around the muzzle and top of chest. Same applies for horses.
- You can even spray a little on your trouser leg and bring the dog to heel to take in the actives!
Individual Calming Wipes
- Use the eco-friendly wipe in the same way as you would with the calming spray by gentle rubbing around the muzzle, under chin and top of the chest of your pet (including horses!).
- Or you can rub on your fingers before handling an anxious pet.
- It can be used to wipe down surfaces such as an examination or grooming benchtop.
- You can also tie to a cat basket when travelling to vet or place on bedding in home and car!
Shipping & Delivery
Worldwide shipping is provided from the UK via Royal Mail.
*Please note: Delivery times may be longer due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
In stock (can be backordered)